I'm curious about these comics. But not curious enough to do research about them today. Sometimes not acting on curiosity is a good way to avoid cluttering a day in my life.
These images are of the covers of a single issue of a comic book, and the copyright for it is most likely owned by either the publisher of the comic book or the artist(s) which produced the comic book cover in question. It is believed that the use of low-resolution images of covers of individual issues of comic books
- to illustrate:
- the issue of the comic book in question;
- the periodical comic book series of which this issue is a part; or
- the copyrighted comic book character(s) or group(s) on the cover of the issue in question;
- where no free alternative exists or can be created,
- on the http://www.comics.org.nz,
To the uploader: please add a detailed fair use rationale for each use, as well as the source of the work and copyright information.
Comic book covers via Kiwi Comics