.
.

Sunday, August 21, 2016

Clutterquake 8th Anniversary

“Out of clutter, find simplicity. From discord, find harmony. In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.”

  — Albert Einstein


Hmmm. Eight years ago I started this blog because I felt a need to clear clutter from my life. I have not done so well in sorting through boxes of papers and old photos, closets, and individual drawers. And now? Time is moving along and I feel stuck and panicky with the clutter still in my life. The physical stuff that is in my way compounds to become mental clutter, which, in turn, negatively affects my mental and physical health.

I am sick of it. That's all. I will let you know what steps I take to ensure that in no way could I compose a similar post on the ninth anniversary of Clutterquake. I hope this is the important first step.
.

2 comments:

Ted Bagley said...

Let's just sit with our clutter together instead of trying to make it go away. XO

Lydia said...

Well, Ted, that sounds good right now. I've made some headway but not enough to report on. Perhaps by thinking the way you do I will tap into some heretofore undiscovered key. XO